Miss Rebel Fashion Wishlist!

 Hey there :)
Today's post is all dedicated to the one and only Miss Rebel website. I recently discovered Miss Rebel and their amazingly - stylish clothes. They offer everything from coats, jackets, blazers, tops, dresses, bottoms ...bags and belts. And their prices are so reasonable and super-duper affordable. If you do not believe me go check it out yourself. But first, take a look on my wish-list and my top picks from the site.
Just a little heads-up...Recently, I find myself reaching for monochrome (black & white) clothes and my two go-to patterns are Check and Stripes. Don't really have an explanation for that, but I am enjoying it! Also, the faux leather details/look seem to "attract" me more. I guess it's the "edgy feeling" ;)

 Coats & Jackets

Check Duster Coat - this would probably be my first purchase. It is sooo my style!




 I am in love with this BOUCLE BELTED CARDIGANThe color is amazing and the belt makes it cuter.

Bottoms



Tops



 Blazer



Dresses 



Handbags


These is my complete wish-list. Can't wait to get my hands on some of these products. Go check missrebel.co.uk and start shopping your favorite ones. 

Have a happy weekend loves,
xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment