May Favorites!

Hello beauties!
Today I am going to share with you my May faves, as I do every month. Skincare has been my major thing during may, and thank to my products, my skin has improved a lot. As for make-up I made some changes and tried somethings new because it's spring and summer and why not? Bring the colors ON :)
Fashion? Not so good this month. As you may have seen in my previous posts, I have been doing a lot of outdoor activities during weekend and I just have not been in the "shopping" mood. But I have a feeling I am gonna be really soon :) Let's get started!



Skin and body care

I love me a good body wash and I have been LOVING the Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash! It is amazing. It smells so good, it moisturizes my skin and it makes it feel softer every time I use it. You must try it people!




As for my face I have been using the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser from Maybelline. This is definitely a dupe of the POREfessional from Benefit. Applying a primer underneath your foundation is not very important only for your skin; the primer helps the makeup stay on longer and makes your face look flawless.

Make-up

I am so excited for this one. I have had my eye on it for so long and I finally bought it. Let me say: it is gorgeous. The colors swatch so beautiful and the quality is amazing. I have reached for this palette a lot lately to create an everyday fresh look or even a night-out look. I am talking about the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. BEAUTY!



And to complete the spring-summer eye look I have been loving these three products. Quick, easy and sweet :) 
(Left to right)
2. Jordana Easyliner For Eyes in Purple Fusion
3.NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk


Clothes and Fashion accessories.

May was the month I shopped less. As I said, outdoor activities have been my "weekend" but I managed to go shopping once and picked-up this pair of light pink sandals. I love the side bow with the rhinestones and I really like the way my feet look (weird right?) My go-to sandals whenever I want to dress a little bit and look pretty ^-^




Random

I have said it before: I love a good scent in my room or around the house. This time I left the candles behind and decided to use this sticks. 



My favorite show: Gossip Girl - I am watching all the seasons on Netflix and I am totally obsessed. 

My favorite songs:

Ariana Grande -  Problem ft. Iggy Azalea
John Legend - All of Me
Iggy Azalea - Fancy (Explicit) ft. Charli XCX


No comments:

Post a Comment