Hello Florida!

Hi there,
If you have been asking yourself why I haven't been posting for more than 10 days I am telling you to stop right there. The answer is: I moved to another state. And as you can guess from the title I moved to Florida - The state of Sunshine.

There were many reasons why I decided so, but the main one is the weather. I hate the cold and the winter I just experienced in Chicago made me hate it more. I still love Chicago, it is a breathtaking city, but the love I have for the sea and ocean is even deeper.

The past few days I was busy searching for an apartment and I found one that I really really like. I am looking forward to decorating it and I pretty much know the style I want to use. Don't worry I will have some Before and After pictures, but I don't know when - I want it to be finished before I share them with you :)

All these things did not stop me from exploring the area with friends. I went to many different places but today's pictures are taken at a park next to St.John's River. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment