Happy girl meets the Ocean!

Summer has always been my favorite season since I was little. Not only because school is over for three months and I get to spend everyday as I wish,but because it's beach time. The most beautiful memories I have are generated there...by the sea. I love it so much that I decided to mark it on my body for ever. 

This time was different. I wet my feet with salty water after two years and the feeling was amazing. The warm sand under my feet relaxed my body and the ocean breeze set my soul free. It was breathtaking. The greatness of Atlantic Ocean arose in front of me and I felt the happiest little princess of all time. I could not resist the waves and started splashing with them. It's like something woke up again inside of me!

Atlantic Ocean on Neptun Beach, Jacksonville, FL
Photo Credit ©Nastila Mano House no.6 
 




I am finally here, where I want to be...



After rain

It's a meaningful one!








Hey you  :)

Beach Rules!

Messy hair and Rainbow Magic!


My Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment