St. Augustine Attractions!

St. Augustine is the oldest city in the states and it dates 500 years ago. When I first heard about its age I was surprised because compared to Europe, U.S.A is just a baby. Anyway, that is not what I want to talk about. Yesterday I went to visit this city which I had heard a lot about and I understood why... Its architecture screamed old, although most of the building were renewed. There were trolleys that showed tourists around and I was going to be one of them if the rain had not started. It's OK, they let me return my ticket.
Before the trolley tour, I went to Alligator's Farm. I only have one thing to say about it - Safe :P The park was really nice - the nature was very well incorporated with human's construction and created a very beautiful scene. But the alligators... I do not know if I want to call them creepy or amazing. They looked like a bag full of rocks laying under the sun. I miss toke some of them as dead, they were so good at faking they were alive...they had their mouth wide opened and did not move no matter what you did to them. What was I supposed to think?
Leaving the Alligator's Farm, I went to visit the Lighthouse. I have always liked lighthouses and I don't know why. I guess it has to do with my love for the ocean and sea and salt water in general. The top of the Lighthouse was 219 stairs away and it was 100 degrees in there. But the breeze and the view I got when I was there were worth it. 
Last stop before the terrible storm started was the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum. I have to say this place is amazing. It is funny and scary at the same time. You get to see things you have never seen before. It is a must-visit attraction and you will not regret it. 
I think this description is about enough. I am gonna go now and let you enjoy some pictures.

Happy Tuesday to you all,
xoxo Marjana :) 







It is like he new I was taking a pic of him...That look!




In love with the colorful head!


Family Love!


Exotic Parrots!

One of the biggest tortoises on Earth!


Anybody wants to swim?






He was hungry...



This is so funny :P




The view from the top!



219 Stairs!!!


Cutie!


This is what the machine thought of me after shaking me well on the chair...what do you guys think??


Tarantula Taco

Meet the Headless Chicken, Two-head Lamb and The cow with the six feet! They were real!!!

Tallest man ever... more than 9 feet!








Jelly Beans Mosaic!


No comments:

Post a Comment