Golf Tour!

Last Sunday Vaso  (my hubby)  and I had a nice dinner with some family friends. I like to go to this kind of dinners earlier than what I'm supposed to, so I can catch-up with people and help with setting the table. But this time I was really early, so our friend offered to take us on a tour  which turned out to be very interesting.
Courious  to know?






We visited TPC Sawgrass - the world's most famous golf course and the headquaters of PGA TOUR. Let me explain myself for those who do not know a lot about golf - including me. TPC Sawgrass is the golf course that collects the world's best players every year to compete for the World's Cup. In other words...the most expensive and fancy golf course.
Fun fact: The person who bought this land paid only $1 for 415 acres!!! Go visit the official website to learn more about this amazing dream come true...you will be surprised!





The first impression is wonderful... This building couldn't be better!



Let's go inside! Come with me...


The President's Cup
 So this really cool thing is inside the private room. It is a wall full of all the names of the players who won the Championship since the very beginning. And right in front of it, there is the chair where the players sit to shave their beard. When I saw it I thought: Tiger Woods sits here, why shouldn't I?? :P



After the very interesting tour inside the building, we decided to take one of those golf cars and go visit Marriott Hotel which was 2 mins away.








 On the way back to TPC I sat at the end of the car to have a better view of the wonderful landscape. I am happy I did so...




The amazing building...




This is the Champions' Tree. The flag changes every year,according to the origin of the Champion. This year Germany got it... Very lucky Germany, you got the Golf's World Cup and the Soccer's World Cup!

 And to finish this amazing tour, here is a selfie to show you how happy I was :)

See you next time,
xoxo Marjana



No comments:

Post a Comment