Snow brings Christmas' decoration !!!

So the coldest season has arrived...and i feel really really cold only thinking of it. You have no idea how bad it becomes here in Chicago. We have the worst snow-storms you can ever imagine. Although there is one think  I like about winter...Christmaaassss!!!! It is my favorite holiday ever and I get so into the Christmas' Spirit. That's the reason why I am going to start posting a lot about many different topics related with it. But you will have to wait a little bit more :)
Until then Enjoy these nice pictures showing you the view from the window of the office I work.
Love M








Pra stina me e ftohte sapo ka arritur...dhe une e ndjej te ftohten vetem duke menduar per te. Nuk e keni idene sa keq behet ketu ne Cikago. Kemi stuhite me te keqija te debores qe mund te imagjinoni. Gjithsesi ka dicka qe me pelqen tek dimri... Krishtlindjaaaa!!! Eshte festa ime e preferuar dhe e perjetoj shume. Kjo eshte arsyeja pse do filloj te postoj artikuj te llojeve te ndryshme qe kane lidhje me te. Por duhet te prisni dhe pak :)
Deri atehere Shijoni keto foto qe ju tregojne pamjen nga dritarja e zyres ku punoj.
Love M


No comments:

Post a Comment