Bills organization...

Lately me desk has been a mess with all those papers, so I had to reorganize them. And I also wanted to spice my desk a little bit so I came up with some cute ideas. Here is one you can use for storing and organizing all the papers or bills you have.

For this project you will need:
A plastic paper holder
Paper
Scissors
Glue Stick
Spray Glue
Glitters
Invisible nail polish (optional)

1. Decide what you want to write on your paper holder and cut the letters.

2. Stick the letters on the paper holder, Don't put too much glue because you will have to remove the letters later.






3. Then, spray the whole area with the Glue spray, and sprinkle your glitters.





4. Remove the letters and this is optional, but if you like, you can go over the glitters with some invisible nail polish to keep the glitters on their place.







Please let me know if you liked it. You can basically do this with different words and for different organizing areas. Send me pictures if you try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment