My beauty vanity!

I have always dreamed of a beauty corner since I was very young. I used to fantasize of my own vanity where I kept all my beauty supplies, a place I would escape when I didn't want to be in the real world. I tried to create this corner in every space possible in my bedrooms or bathrooms until last year, when I finally found this beautiful white vintage vanity. I had to get it. It was perfect.
Three mirrors, cute drawers and a stool. I sit there and I feel beautiful instantly. I know it sound silly and ridiculous, like a little girl...but I do feel like that.

I got the vanity as a birthday gift last year, but I finally decorated and organized it the way I want so I thought I might share it with you in case you are looking for ideas to decorate your own beauty vanity.

1. Flowers - No vanity can be completed without a pretty vase with flowers. I actually got the vase from Goodwill and the flower from JoAnn's. You can also use fresh flowers, I do it from time to time and it makes the magic more real! :)


2. Small mirror - It may seem like this vanity has plenty of mirrors, but I wanted to add this small one to help me with details. The big mirror is a little bit too far when it comes to checking on details while applying makeup. I got it from Marshall's and it has a magnifying mirror on the back.



3. Acrylic organizers - These are a must. They make everything look clean and in its own place. There are many designs out there, you can find them online on in store. I got this trio set from Home Goods and it fits perfectly with everything else. I use the biggest ones to store single eye shadows or sample size goodies, the rounded one for lip liners, eyeliners, mascaras and brow pencils. On the third one I keep foundations, primers, and the most used lipsticks.



Once they are full with products I place them in front of the mirror in the middle of the desk. The right corner has the flowers and the small mirror, and the left corner has a cute jewelry box. I bought the jewelry box at Goodwill's and painted it white myself. It fits perfectly with the color and vintage theme of the vanity.





4- Organize the way you like - I keep all my brushes in the middle drawer of the vanity. The other drawers are filled with the few makeup products I owned. The top left drawer has palettes, blushes and bronzers; the top right one has eye pencils, eyeliners, lashes, extra mascaras and other eye products. Bottom left one has sample products or new ones I need to try; and the bottom right drawer has lip related products.

5. Decor more - You can fill the picture with more color by adding little cute products. I have displayed my night cream, parfumes, a pink clutch, cute boxes ect. Here are a few shots to give you a fuller picture of the vanity.




I hope I was useful in some way. Let me know what you think and share your suggestions with me. Have a great week friends.

Love,
Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment